Tags: Paladin Construction Group JRB PowerLatch
The new JRB PowerLatch was on display in Paladin Construction Group’s booth at the show. The unit features backup mechanical locks on both the front and rear attachment pins that are independent of the machine’s hydraulic locking and operating system. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views