Tags: Paladin drilling-grade carbide conical Strata teeth
Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Operator friendly John Deere says its 460E articulated truck is the largest, most operator friendly truck ever built. The largest of Deere’s E Series ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets547 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year286 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views