Tags: Paladin drilling-grade carbide conical Strata teeth
Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Operator friendly John Deere says its 460E articulated truck is the largest, most operator friendly truck ever built. The largest of Deere’s E Series ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1022 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views