Tags: Paladin drilling-grade carbide conical Strata teeth
Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Operator friendly John Deere says its 460E articulated truck is the largest, most operator friendly truck ever built. The largest of Deere’s E Series ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views