Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
On Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, Paladin Attachments, a manufacturer of attachments and couplers, made a significant contribution to the American Cancer Society by participating in its Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Akron, Ohio, that raised more than $81,500 ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that Paladin Attachments, a division of International Equipment Solutions, has joined the elite ranks of Gold-level company supporters in the I Make America campaign, a grassroots campaign launched in September 2010 to improve American manufacturing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views