Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
On Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, Paladin Attachments, a manufacturer of attachments and couplers, made a significant contribution to the American Cancer Society by participating in its Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Akron, Ohio, that raised more than $81,500 ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that Paladin Attachments, a division of International Equipment Solutions, has joined the elite ranks of Gold-level company supporters in the I Make America campaign, a grassroots campaign launched in September 2010 to improve American manufacturing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines381 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger249 Views