Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
On Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, Paladin Attachments, a manufacturer of attachments and couplers, made a significant contribution to the American Cancer Society by participating in its Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Akron, Ohio, that raised more than $81,500 ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that Paladin Attachments, a division of International Equipment Solutions, has joined the elite ranks of Gold-level company supporters in the I Make America campaign, a grassroots campaign launched in September 2010 to improve American manufacturing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views