Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
On Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, Paladin Attachments, a manufacturer of attachments and couplers, made a significant contribution to the American Cancer Society by participating in its Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Akron, Ohio, that raised more than $81,500 ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that Paladin Attachments, a division of International Equipment Solutions, has joined the elite ranks of Gold-level company supporters in the I Make America campaign, a grassroots campaign launched in September 2010 to improve American manufacturing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views