Paladin’s new drilling-grade, carbide, conical Strata teeth are designed to withstand tough drilling conditions. All Strata series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. The specific grade of tungsten carbide uses a same-size, same-shape grain structure ...
On Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, Paladin Attachments, a manufacturer of attachments and couplers, made a significant contribution to the American Cancer Society by participating in its Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Akron, Ohio, that raised more than $81,500 ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that Paladin Attachments, a division of International Equipment Solutions, has joined the elite ranks of Gold-level company supporters in the I Make America campaign, a grassroots campaign launched in September 2010 to improve American manufacturing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry317 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views