Tags: Palm Beach Aggregates
Palm Beach Aggregates has sold 1,200 acres of land to an affiliate of Pimco, a California firm famous for running the world’s largest bond fund, for $77 million. Palm Beach Aggregates had previously sold the land for around $300 million to Lennar Homes ...
By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief Arizona A Maricopa County advisory board comprised of five residents and five industry members should be expanded by another member to make it more effective. According to The Arizona Republic, that was the opinion of a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability675 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]532 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views