Tags: Pamlico-Tar Riverkeeper Heather Deck
Martin Marietta Materials may soon operate a limestone quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina. Area residents are considering the pros and cons of the proposed quarry, pointing to the quarry’s impact on water tables, wells and the Blounts Creek environment as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views