Tags: Panola County
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting929 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem912 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve369 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views