Ludlow Sand and Gravel’s Paris, New York, site could be removed from the Superfund National Priorities List of the most hazardous waste sites. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed removing the 18-acre Oneida County site, which contains a landfill ...
Dufferin Aggregates last month requested a permit from the Ministry of the Environment to take water for operation of a gravel pit it wants to open north of Paris, Ontario, according to Paris Star. Dufferin applied for the permit for a ...
Judges recognized Volvo Construction Equipment as a winner of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards in Paris on January 13 for the company’s On Board Weighing System, designed for its F-Series haulers. The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000144 Views