Tags: Part 46 New Miner Training
Keep 'em Safe The use of personal protective equipment is essential to keep employees both safe and healthy. A good safety program is incomplete without providing employees with the proper training and equipment. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Sensear The new SM1xSR Bluetooth ear muffs ...
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work. Task Training covers five jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views