Tags: particulate matter (PM)
Columbus, Ind.-based Cummins announced plans to move forward for its QSX15 engine to meet near-zero emissions levels in 2014 with power output increased up to 675 horsepower. The 15-liter heavy-duty engine was revealed on March 23 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 to meet ...
John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) has announced that its PowerTech PVX 9.0L and PowerTech PSX 9.0L models are the first of the company's off-highway 56 kW (75 hp) and above engines to be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views