Tags: particulate matter
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com The EPA proposes to delay air-quality rules on portland cement for two years, which just might give the industry more time to recover ...
Ashes to ashes The EPA’s new air pollution rule may make mines go bust. By Russ Randle The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is currently considering revisions to the National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS) for particulate matter. That change may be proposed in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February388 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car201 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views