Tags: particulate matter
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com The EPA proposes to delay air-quality rules on portland cement for two years, which just might give the industry more time to recover ...
Ashes to ashes The EPA’s new air pollution rule may make mines go bust. By Russ Randle The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is currently considering revisions to the National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS) for particulate matter. That change may be proposed in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views