Tags: partner with federal government for manufacturing and skilled labor
Mike Rowe, host of the Discovery Channel’s TV program Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, on May 11 testified before the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee’s hearing on “Manufacturing Our Way to a Stronger Economy” in support of U.S. manufacturing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views