Tags: Parts Books and Service Manuals
In a recent metal/nonmetal mine fatality, a mechanic was killed while checking for a hydraulic leak on an Atlas Copco ST-8B Scooptram, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reports. While checking for a hydraulic leak, the victim leaned into the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views