Tags: Parts Books and Service Manuals
In a recent metal/nonmetal mine fatality, a mechanic was killed while checking for a hydraulic leak on an Atlas Copco ST-8B Scooptram, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reports. While checking for a hydraulic leak, the victim leaned into the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views