Tags: Parts Distribution & Logistics Division and Global Purchasing Division
Caterpillar Inc. has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International Inc., the company publicly announced on July 11. Caterpillar funded the acquisition, valued at about $8.8 billion (including net debt), using cash from its balance sheet and debt. The company did not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1157 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program568 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents263 Views