Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
McLanahan Corp. hosted its first Frac Sand Processing School in Eau Claire, Wis., on March 30. The day featured three sessions from McLanahan, including presentations on wet frac sand processing, water management, and plant and equipment maintenance. Each session focused ...
Navistar, Inc. announced today that it has made five changes in its dealer network that the company says "will significantly strengthen its already industry-leading distribution and service channel." “As conditions in the truck market continue to put more pressure on our ...
Doosan Portable Power has named Clifford Power Systems of Tulsa, Okla., an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators for Oklahoma, Arkansas and the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas. Clifford Power Systems is a full-service company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views