Tags: Pasco County Commission
A group of homeowners is asking a Shady Hills, Florida, judge to reject the Pasco County Commission’s approval of a mediation settlement that would allow a lime rock quarry to operate near their homes, according to the Tampa Bay Times. Robert ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views