Tags: Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act (PRIIA)
The Federal Railroad Administration has awarded the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) $100 million to purchase new equipment on Amtrak California trains that service the San Joaquin and Pacific Surfliner rail corridors. “California has seen a 60 percent increase in ridership ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029383 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance312 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments278 Views