Tags: Pat Olney
Terex Corporation announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. Terex’s truck business manufactures and sells off-highway rigid and articulated haul trucks. The transaction, which is slated to close in ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, current president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Weissburg replaces current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who announced in October ...
Pat Olney, president of Volvo Construction Equipment, will leave his position at the end of the year to take a post with a non-competing company in the United States, according to Business Wire. Olney, age 44, joined Volvo CE in 1996 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views