Tags: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on April 15 issued the following statement regarding repeal of the expanded 1099 tax reporting requirements (H.R. 4), which was signed into law April 14 by President Obama. “Repeal of the 1099 mandate eliminates an unnecessary administrative ...
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week. Compared with figures from the same ...
The U.S. Senate passed H.R. 4 on April 4, effectively repealing the expanded tax reporting requirements in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The law had stipulated that, starting in 2012, firms would be required to file a Form ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1875 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1144 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania469 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up437 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole326 Views