Tags: Pattern of Violations (POV)
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has opened a comment period for its revised pattern of violations (POV). The most significant change in proposed revisions is issued — versus adjudicated — citations to serve as the basis for MSHA’s future selection ...
Cleaning the air Luck Stone initiative with EPA, others means cleaner, greener power at four plants. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to Virginia Clean Cities and James Madison University will help launch the first construction repowering ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is moving forward with its second phase in major reforms to its pattern of violations process (POV), which includes tougher provisions for mines with chronic and persistent violations of significant health and safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views