Tags: Pattern of Violations (POV)
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has opened a comment period for its revised pattern of violations (POV). The most significant change in proposed revisions is issued — versus adjudicated — citations to serve as the basis for MSHA’s future selection ...
Cleaning the air Luck Stone initiative with EPA, others means cleaner, greener power at four plants. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to Virginia Clean Cities and James Madison University will help launch the first construction repowering ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is moving forward with its second phase in major reforms to its pattern of violations process (POV), which includes tougher provisions for mines with chronic and persistent violations of significant health and safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views