Tags: Pattern of Violations (POV)
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has opened a comment period for its revised pattern of violations (POV). The most significant change in proposed revisions is issued — versus adjudicated — citations to serve as the basis for MSHA’s future selection ...
Cleaning the air Luck Stone initiative with EPA, others means cleaner, greener power at four plants. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to Virginia Clean Cities and James Madison University will help launch the first construction repowering ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is moving forward with its second phase in major reforms to its pattern of violations process (POV), which includes tougher provisions for mines with chronic and persistent violations of significant health and safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views