Tags: “pattern of violations” program
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration says that from April through August, the agency conducted "impact inspections" at 111 coal and metal/nonmetal mines throughout the country designated by the agency as having safety or health issues. During that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views