Tags: “pattern of violations” program
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration says that from April through August, the agency conducted "impact inspections" at 111 coal and metal/nonmetal mines throughout the country designated by the agency as having safety or health issues. During that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1066 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time527 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry318 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views