Tags: “pattern of violations” program
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration says that from April through August, the agency conducted "impact inspections" at 111 coal and metal/nonmetal mines throughout the country designated by the agency as having safety or health issues. During that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views