Tags: Pattern of Violations
In mid-January, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released a final rule addressing Pattern of Violations (POV). See it here. I'm sure that many operators will take exception to a number of the rule's provisions, particularly the fact that it ...
ARLINGTON, Va. — The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced a reorganization designed to centralize its oversight of certain cross-cutting, compliance-related actions. MSHA's Office of Assessments, Accountability, Special Enforcement, and Investigations will ...
MSHA’s Proposed POV Rule Under proposed guidelines, MSHA would always be right (at least when assessing POV) by R. Brian Hendrix On Feb. 2, 2011, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published its new proposal to change the current Pattern of Violations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve518 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry255 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature247 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky212 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia126 Views