Tags: Paul Detwiler
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual convention, much of the focus was on people within the industry. Current leaders were recognized for their service, and David Stillman, author of When Generations Collide: ...
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual meeting, CalPortland's Ron Summers passed the gavel to Ward Nye, president of Martin Marietta Materials, as incoming 2013 chairman of the NSSGA. The rest of the newly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry571 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction472 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way321 Views