Tags: Paul Detwiler
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual convention, much of the focus was on people within the industry. Current leaders were recognized for their service, and David Stillman, author of When Generations Collide: ...
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual meeting, CalPortland's Ron Summers passed the gavel to Ward Nye, president of Martin Marietta Materials, as incoming 2013 chairman of the NSSGA. The rest of the newly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views