Tags: Paul Detwiler
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual convention, much of the focus was on people within the industry. Current leaders were recognized for their service, and David Stillman, author of When Generations Collide: ...
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual meeting, CalPortland's Ron Summers passed the gavel to Ward Nye, president of Martin Marietta Materials, as incoming 2013 chairman of the NSSGA. The rest of the newly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views