Tags: Paul Detwiler
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual convention, much of the focus was on people within the industry. Current leaders were recognized for their service, and David Stillman, author of When Generations Collide: ...
During the closing session of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual meeting, CalPortland's Ron Summers passed the gavel to Ward Nye, president of Martin Marietta Materials, as incoming 2013 chairman of the NSSGA. The rest of the newly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri515 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views