Tags: Paul Diederich president of Industrial Builders Inc.
Kristine Young, the chief executive officer of Des Moines, Iowa-based Miller the Driller, became the first-ever woman to lead the U.S. construction industry as she was sworn in as president of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) on March ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry250 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature221 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky209 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting190 Views