Tags: Paul Diederich president of Industrial Builders Inc.
Kristine Young, the chief executive officer of Des Moines, Iowa-based Miller the Driller, became the first-ever woman to lead the U.S. construction industry as she was sworn in as president of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) on March ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill861 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]563 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches268 Views