Tags: Paul Diederich president of Industrial Builders
Kristine Young, the chief executive officer of Des Moines, Iowa-based Miller the Driller, became the first-ever woman to lead the U.S. construction industry as she was sworn in as president of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) on March ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest340 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement336 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views