Tags: Paul Smith
By Mary Foster, Contributing Editor Underground Processing An underground aggregate mine is a different world than a surface operation, presenting unique challenges that surface mining does not. It can be a costly undertaking, requiring special engineering of tunnels, rooms, and pillars that ...
Big Creek Sand & Gravel turns waste material into a profit center with a third screening deck. Acting as the first adopter of a new piece of equipment can take a leap of faith, but for Charlie Harvey, his relationships with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views