Tags: Paul Smith
By Mary Foster, Contributing Editor Underground Processing An underground aggregate mine is a different world than a surface operation, presenting unique challenges that surface mining does not. It can be a costly undertaking, requiring special engineering of tunnels, rooms, and pillars that ...
Big Creek Sand & Gravel turns waste material into a profit center with a third screening deck. Acting as the first adopter of a new piece of equipment can take a leap of faith, but for Charlie Harvey, his relationships with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility863 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views