Lafarge North America’s Paulding Cement plant in Paulding, Ohio mounted a bat shelter in one of the plant’s wildlife habitat areas this week in honor of Earth Day. Tim Weible, senior environmental manager at the plant, said the site is certified ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views