Tags: pavement life-cycle assessment (LCA)
The Concrete Sustainability Hub at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has released two studies looking at the life-cycle assessment (LCA) of concrete pavements and buildings. A third assessment looked at life-cycling costing for streets and highways. Both studies signify major ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines384 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)302 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger285 Views