Tags: pavement rehabilitation
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting929 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem912 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve370 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views