Tags: pavement rehabilitation
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views