Tags: pavement rehabilitation
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views