Tags: Pavement Type Selection
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released a new position paper, Pavement Type Selection. This document, created by the APA’s Economics Team, sets out principles that state DOTs and other agencies can use in choosing whether to use asphalt or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest302 Views