PB Materials Holdings, Inc. (PBM) has completed its acquisition of Damron Sand & Gravel (Damron). Damron is a leading provider of sand & gravel to the Lubbock, TX and surrounding markets with a significant reserve position in the region. The acquisition will expand PBM's existing ...
Permian Basin Materials (PBM), a newly formed affiliate of WL Ross & Co., announced Wednesday that it has acquired Crockett County Mining, Highland Concrete Co. and Wallach Concrete. Funds managed by WL Ross will own 80 percent of PBM, while existing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views