Tags: Peabody Midwest Mining
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
Commission’s decision requires operators to hand over miners’ information, including documents not required to be retained. Mine operators now have less freedom to properly refuse to turn over documents demanded by inspectors. A recent decision by the Federal Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views