Tags: Peabody Midwest Mining
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
Commission’s decision requires operators to hand over miners’ information, including documents not required to be retained. Mine operators now have less freedom to properly refuse to turn over documents demanded by inspectors. A recent decision by the Federal Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views