Tags: Peabody Midwest Mining
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
Commission’s decision requires operators to hand over miners’ information, including documents not required to be retained. Mine operators now have less freedom to properly refuse to turn over documents demanded by inspectors. A recent decision by the Federal Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views