Tags: Peabody Midwest Mining
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
Commission’s decision requires operators to hand over miners’ information, including documents not required to be retained. Mine operators now have less freedom to properly refuse to turn over documents demanded by inspectors. A recent decision by the Federal Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials250 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views