Tags: Peachtree City Georgia
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga., rolling off the production line. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views