New Hope Crushed Stone, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and two environmental groups reached an agreement last week over a 2011 appeal of the permit for New Hope Crushed Stone’s Solebury, Pennsylvania, quarry, according to PhillyBurbs.com. The agreement allows ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill897 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure565 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches390 Views