Tags: penalty points
On July 31, MSHA published proposed revisions to the current criteria and procedures for assessment of civil penalties. 79 Fed. Reg. 147. MSHA’s stated purpose in promulgating the revisions is to place a greater emphasis on more serious safety and ...
Know Your Mine’s History of MSHA Violations Failing to contest MSHA citations when valid defenses exist can unknowingly result in significant increases in penalty amounts. Mine operators take an individualized approach to handling MSHA enforcement actions, depending on their business needs and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines154 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew151 Views