Tags: penalty points
On July 31, MSHA published proposed revisions to the current criteria and procedures for assessment of civil penalties. 79 Fed. Reg. 147. MSHA’s stated purpose in promulgating the revisions is to place a greater emphasis on more serious safety and ...
Know Your Mine’s History of MSHA Violations Failing to contest MSHA citations when valid defenses exist can unknowingly result in significant increases in penalty amounts. Mine operators take an individualized approach to handling MSHA enforcement actions, depending on their business needs and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility322 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views