Tags: penalty points
On July 31, MSHA published proposed revisions to the current criteria and procedures for assessment of civil penalties. 79 Fed. Reg. 147. MSHA’s stated purpose in promulgating the revisions is to place a greater emphasis on more serious safety and ...
Know Your Mine’s History of MSHA Violations Failing to contest MSHA citations when valid defenses exist can unknowingly result in significant increases in penalty amounts. Mine operators take an individualized approach to handling MSHA enforcement actions, depending on their business needs and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]429 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views