Tags: penalty points
On July 31, MSHA published proposed revisions to the current criteria and procedures for assessment of civil penalties. 79 Fed. Reg. 147. MSHA’s stated purpose in promulgating the revisions is to place a greater emphasis on more serious safety and ...
Know Your Mine’s History of MSHA Violations Failing to contest MSHA citations when valid defenses exist can unknowingly result in significant increases in penalty amounts. Mine operators take an individualized approach to handling MSHA enforcement actions, depending on their business needs and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies450 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting441 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned358 Views