Two Minnesota-based companies will pay $80,000 for polluting waterways. The Wisconsin State Journal reports that a frac sand mining operation in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, is being penalized for “discharging sediment into Burnett County wetlands, a creek and the St. Croix River, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections372 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company332 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views