Two Minnesota-based companies will pay $80,000 for polluting waterways. The Wisconsin State Journal reports that a frac sand mining operation in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, is being penalized for “discharging sediment into Burnett County wetlands, a creek and the St. Croix River, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned466 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views