Tags: pending free trade agreements (FTAs)
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) says that the growing trade deficit underscores the need to pass pending free trade agreements and that exports equal jobs for American workers. In an Aug. 15 statement released by AEM President Dennis Slater, he ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri716 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?224 Views