Tags: pending free trade agreements (FTAs)
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) says that the growing trade deficit underscores the need to pass pending free trade agreements and that exports equal jobs for American workers. In an Aug. 15 statement released by AEM President Dennis Slater, he ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views