Tags: pending free trade agreements (FTAs)
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) says that the growing trade deficit underscores the need to pass pending free trade agreements and that exports equal jobs for American workers. In an Aug. 15 statement released by AEM President Dennis Slater, he ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger366 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)330 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee234 Views