Tags: Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Authority
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views