Tags: Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Caltrain
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction has been awarded a $78 million contract by the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Caltrain for a rail project about 10 miles south of San Francisco in San Bruno, Calif. The scope of the work consists ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views