Tags: Penn State chooses Parsons exec as 2012 Outstanding Engineering Alumnus
Thomas L. “Tom” Roell, group executive for operations and risk at Parsons, has been selected as one of 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012 by Pennsylvania State University’s (Penn State’s) College of Engineering. Each year, the College of Engineering honors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned401 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views