Tags: Penn State chooses Parsons exec as 2012 Outstanding Engineering Alumnus
Thomas L. “Tom” Roell, group executive for operations and risk at Parsons, has been selected as one of 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012 by Pennsylvania State University’s (Penn State’s) College of Engineering. Each year, the College of Engineering honors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets365 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views