Tags: PennDOT Secretary Allen D. Biehler
"Smart Transportation" projects in 41 communities across the state will get a boost from $24.7 million in funding under the second round of Pennsylvania Community Transportation Initiative grants, PennDOT Secretary Allen D. Biehler, P.E. announced on Jan. 6. The Pennsylvania Community Transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views