Tags: Pennsy Suppl
The owners of Small Mountain Quarry near Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, have agreed to preserve 400 acres of land in exchange for permission to mine an additional 184 acres, Standard Speaker reported. Pennsy Supply of Harrisburg, which owns the quarry, entered the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1090 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry698 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets447 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views