Tags: Pennsylvania road report
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant437 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March351 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania219 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum169 Views