Tags: Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey
Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey wants to put an expiration date on unspent highway "earmarks" through two bills he introduced in late January that would fix "orphan earmarks," USA Today reports. "Open earmarks" occur when money Congress sets aside for pet projects ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000144 Views