Tags: Pennsylvania Supreme Court
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has decided to not hear a decade-long case regarding the Lower Milford township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.’s quarry proposal, The Morning Call reports. Geryville Materials wants to operate an approximately 85-acre quarry on ...
The Lower Milford township board of supervisors has decided to go to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court after State Commonwealth Court judges last month overturned the township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.'s quarry proposal, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views