Tags: Pennsylvania transportation funding shortfall
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety396 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs183 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency131 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views