Tags: Pennsylvania’s highway construction
The trade association representing Pennsylvania's highway construction industry has strongly endorsed the recommendations of Gov. Tom Corbett's Transportation Funding Advisory Commission. Robert Latham, executive vice president of Associated Pennsylvania Constructors (APCST) and a member of the Commission, said the benefits to residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views