Tags: Pennsylvania’s highway construction
The trade association representing Pennsylvania's highway construction industry has strongly endorsed the recommendations of Gov. Tom Corbett's Transportation Funding Advisory Commission. Robert Latham, executive vice president of Associated Pennsylvania Constructors (APCST) and a member of the Commission, said the benefits to residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma228 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted214 Views