The Summit County Council last week denied an appeal on the Rockport Rocks quarry approval, according to The Park Record. Following the council’s meeting, the quarry continues to be set for construction on a two-acre property near Rockport State Park in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views