Nearly two decades ago, John Elkington coined the phrase “the triple bottom line.” Its philosophy is that companies should scrutinize three sets of results when evaluating their business: profit, people, and planet. The triple bottom line is not a new theme ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life444 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning145 Views