Uncertainty Follows EPA Edict Greenhouse gas endangerment finding sparks new requirements for aggregate industry customers. By Carolyn McIntosh On Dec. 7, 2009, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued the final Greenhouse Gas (GHG) endangerment finding under Section 202(a) of the Federal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views