Tags: Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org On April 4, a series of public hearings on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) proposed crystalline silica rulemaking will close, and publication of a final rule will likely follow in short order. The proposed rule ...
OSHA-proposed rule would cut permissible exposure limits to crystalline silica in half; MSHA to follow suit. By K. Brad Oakley On Aug. 23, 2013, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced a proposed rule that will drastically reduce the current Permissible ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1053 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company481 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register317 Views