Tags: Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com On April 4, a series of public hearings on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) proposed crystalline silica rulemaking will close, and publication of a final rule will likely follow in short order. The proposed rule ...
OSHA-proposed rule would cut permissible exposure limits to crystalline silica in half; MSHA to follow suit. By K. Brad Oakley On Aug. 23, 2013, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced a proposed rule that will drastically reduce the current Permissible ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding215 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs200 Views